View Single Post
Old 20 January 2020, 20:33   #178
Overmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippyM View Post
So what you're saying that the end user isn't entitled to know what a game may or may not be like before they pay out? That uprating your own game review, and down rating others is morally okay? It's smoke and mirrors isn't it. I have no doubt that some of these games are going to be outstanding, and worth every penny... Others... Nah, not so much!

That's not even remotely what I am saying, and I don't think that anything I've written can be taken as me being of that opinion. As far as I can tell I've not commented on those concernes at all..

But as you bring it up, no I'm not sure I think people are ENTITLED to know anything, not in the way I understand the word (but please note that english is not my first language). It's up to us the consumers to gather information and decide wether ot not to buy a game. If there is insufficient information then I wouldn't buy a game. It's in the publishers best interest to get the word out there, and to make sure that that information is as transparently unbias as possible. As we can see here..

Page generated in 0.14709 seconds with 11 queries