View Single Post
Old 13 October 2018, 14:47   #338
Zener

I will think about that, but changes are never easy, even more after 4 years of development

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxown View Post
Zener I have one question and I really seriously wish you consider this, please.

Since your project is in alpha stage changes and rewrite is still possible and easy. Why not make your RedPill a complete application in workbench using MUI interface and RTG support that when compile the game can use ECS/OCS/AGA as well as RTG version. But the editor much like BoulderDash editor in aminet is a full functioning workbench interface application with windows, menu, buttons, scrollbars, etc instead of trying to mimic SUCK or whatever is out there.

Please consider this! Please! This gives flexibility in a long shot. So picture this. In the MUI Windows interface the program can easily add more triggers fields such as text box, buttons, etc when you keep click on the button Add and if more is added and cannot fit in the windows screen a scroll bar will show up where you can scroll up or down.

This not only gives it a professional feel...but also gives you endless power to customize your editor into a full functional business application to write games for Amiga.

You can also compile RTG games without the need to program complex C/assembly code or learn programming language. The tool will also allow you to write action games, rpg, action rpg, adventure text game, etc. If you can manage to make it grow the way Game Maker or Engine001 grew on Windows you will save Amiga in ways no one in this community could ever save!!

New generation developers will be able to write finally new games that could bring the Amiga market back to life.

Page generated in 0.05485 seconds with 11 queries