View Single Post
Old 30 November 2014, 02:22   #485
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by butfluffy View Post
that would be great Galahad. i was also wondering about the version Graham Gooches Second Innings which you said you cracked... was both the classic and dcs cracks bad? if so i would like to get your cracked version if it's still available.
i have not been folloiwing the amiga scene tbh and only ever downloaded the tosec setfrom time to time but didn't realize so many games had bad cracks and would not work properly, unlike with retro console romsets which i'm used to dealing with and are far easier to get a grasp of a almost perfect romset.
the amiga set is very confusing with all the various protections/cracks and bad cracks and fixes over the years and it don't appear as if some of the crack fixes are included in newer tosec collections and they have long since been removed from the zone it seems.
Mine was the DCS version, Classic missed the copy protection because they thought it was just a data disk so didnt check it.

If you do a search for eab file server, any and all files that have been in the zone will be there.

Page generated in 0.04640 seconds with 11 queries