View Single Post
Old 19 November 2020, 03:45   #9
vertigo

Just to say my wireles xbox controller has stopped working in exactly the same way.. it was working before this, I updated and its stopped working in arcade, despite being seen in launcher. I cam choose it in game, exactly as below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craziazkowboi View Post
Hi - I'm using FS-UAE v3.05 and I have mapped all my buttons, created a config, and renamed the config to remove all the extra _0_Windows bits it added to the filename, so now it's just "xinput_controller.conf". Launcher see's it, and it is set as my default joystick in Launcher and settings. However FS-Arcade is stuck on "keyboard" for the default controlelr and when the menu starts.

I am unable to get my Xbox One controller to work in the menu. Once I enter a game, I can hit F12, and change the keyboard to the "XInput Controller" and it works fine the game, but as soon as I exit, the controller no longer works in the menu, and when I choose another game, I need to set it again, once the game starts.

On selecting a game, the XInput Controller shows as an option, but I am unable to select it - it is stick on "keyboard". Any tips or help appreciated.

I have attached my logs hoping they will help....Thank you!!

Page generated in 0.04608 seconds with 11 queries