View Single Post
Old 28 October 2014, 17:44   #14
matthey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phx View Post
Did you test whether the new libraries work with the last vbcc 0.9b release? I didn't.
At least I know that the recent vbcc no longer works very well with the old 0.9b libraries...
I have tried several combinations of vbcc and libraries in different tests which I believe includes the old version of vbcc with the new math libraries and includes. I have not done thorough testing. There could be issues especially with some old floating point vbcc bugs. I haven't received any reports of problems but that doesn't mean much. I realized there could be issues and I have considered compiling newer beta versions of vbcc for the public if necessary. It would be helpful if there were recent stable beta compiles and/or source of vbcc for download somewhere. Vbcc and vasm have matured so much that the last official release seems like it is from the stone ages. I read your other post here on EAB that you are still waiting to hear back from Volker for some time. I used to tell people there should be a new vbcc release soon but it's like it has the Amiga "two more weeks" curse now .

Page generated in 0.07888 seconds with 11 queries