View Single Post
Old 28 May 2016, 10:46   #6
Brick Nash
Prototron

Thanks for the replies folks I really appreciate it but I think I've had it with this program.

I finally managed to get the install going by extracting the files from the virtual drive to a directory and used the newly downloaded installer to point to that and it seemed to be working. Then it said a file couldn't be installed because of write protection though it looked like the install finished anyway but when I clicked on the Blitz icon after the install had finished it just told me to insert volume Blitz 2 again and at that point I nearly threw the computer out the window.

I tried to delete the drawer and start over again but it wouldn't let me so I tried another install but I got a software failure. I exited and Restarted WinUAE completely but it's STILL not letting me delete the drawer yet it says in the information that it's writeable and deletable.

Sorry but I've been trying to install this since last night but It's just not working and I'm so frustrated I could scream.

I have some floppy images of Blitz 2.1 but they don't have any HD install options on them so can someone point me to some .adf's that do as it says in the help file of ultimate that it is possible to install from disk.

Many thanks for all the help!

Page generated in 0.31847 seconds with 11 queries