Thread: Beach Justice!
View Single Post
Old 18 June 2013, 06:16   #1
Steve T

Beach Justice!

Based on the hit late 80's / early 90's TV show of the same name, take control of either Wendy Muller or Pam Nelson over THREE sun soaked, violence packed levels. Whether at The Beach, The Arcade or soaking wet at The Waterpark these 19 year old EX-COP ECO-WARRIORS seek vengeance on the sinister overlord who is responsible for killing Jeremy, their favourite Seagull, and will clear a path of ecologically friendly destruction behind them.

OK none of the above is real but makes a nice excuse to paint a couple of bikini clad women in Dpaint, also means i get some use out of the graphics tablet I bought for the 1200.

Yes, there will be more work done to this image! This should of course be considered a "Work in Progress" Hope you all like it so far, perhaps I will post more progress as its made... I might possibly design some animated sprites based on these characters too, just for fun. Just FYI the girls are not based on a photo, scan etc, they're just drawn freehand based on what I think a woman in these poses might look like, while looking at pics of women in bikinis in various poses. Its a tough job, but someone etc....

So if they look weird then its entirely my fault.

I guess the image will look very small on a PC monitor, but fills a TV in amiga low-res PAL mode. Yes they will get arms etc... The girl on the left (Wendy) will be holding a police style badge in her free hand, the girl on the right will be holding a gun, gangster style. Apologies for the awful looking text, it will obviously be bigger/ more elaborate than plain tiny text.

I had to save it as a gif, I had to load the image into personal paint to do that, hopefully it will look ok and not mangled along the way. And this is all uploaded from a real amiga1200 too, just for fun. Painted in 256 colour AGA - I'd have maybe used a lower mode but its my first painting on an amiga in at least 15 years so please be kind and don't call me a n00b for spamming the AGA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Beach_Justice_174exp.gif
Views:	255
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	35657  

Last edited by Steve T; 18 June 2013 at 07:54.

Page generated in 0.04645 seconds with 12 queries