View Single Post
Old 21 September 2019, 17:29   #51
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Since last time we did something like that, all abandoware sites got 'buy @ gog.com'. We have some experience how this will go, if it finds its ground.

If someone is not sure how to emulate amiga game, just go to https://thecompany.pl/ and get damn exe.
Firstly, its bad forum etiquette to go back and edit quite comprehensively a previously answered post, please stop doing that, because now it looks like i've ignored half your points!

Antstream own the licence to stream X amount of Amiga titles. They are not SOLE licencees of those games. ANYONE can licence those games legally from the copyright holders.

Antstreams job is to stream these games, thats where their job ends.

It is the COPYRIGHT HOLDERS job to police other websites if they want to enforce their copyright on their IP, NOT Antstreams.

I'm not quite sure why this confusion exists. Gog exists to SELL games, Antstream is selling a streaming service, their objectives are entirely different.

Sega has just released the Megadrive/Genesis Mini.... yet I see all the same ROM sites are still up and untouched by this.

And again, you make some large assumptions as to whether Antstream will be successful....... and yet i've yet to see a glowing review of them.

We are at an impasse Anubis, you don't agree with me, and I certainly see things differently from you.

Are we done now? Or do we need to repeat key talking points over and over?

Page generated in 0.04468 seconds with 11 queries