View Single Post
Old 06 April 2012, 16:00   #4
Tarel78

Thank you all very much!
I made another set of tests. I try to set-up only one boot partition in FFS on my large hd, but I have have noticed that ClassicWB 3.9 (only this) won't boot at all. Only difference it is my power led (when boot partition is FFS) don't blink but is normally powered on. But ClassicWB 3.9 don't boot!

@mfilos
I have followed your instructions carefully. I tried to replace scsi.device in Devs: with the ones you suggested to me and I modified the startup-sequence as you suggested to me, but I think that the command LoadModule is non recognized by ClassicWB 3.9 in fact the system won't boot at all and It show me an AmigaDOS screen like this:

C:LoadModule: Unknown command
C:LoadModule failed returncode 10

@Toni Wilen
In Winuae I use a configuration as closely as possible to that of my real Amiga 1200 (so A1200 as chipset extra and so on) but I noticed 2 type of behaviors when I set the controller type as IDE0:
- My System.hdf file (exactly the same before I zip them) on IDE0 makes Winuae flashing in red and don't boot at all.
- My real hard disk drive on IDE0 works perfectly in Winuae.

I attach the Winuae log file.

Finally I want to inform you about one thing that I forgot to mention yesterday:
If before to create my System.zip I install in the ClassicWB 3.9 the IdeFix software provided in the Bloodwych package, my system boots. But It show me a very bad desktop from the graphical point of view. And typing "version scsi.device" on a shell I read It is the 40.xx version! Of course when I uninstall IdeFix software the system returns on not booting situation.
Very very strange for me!
I don't understand!

Many thanks
Damiano
Attached Files
File Type: txt winuaelog.txt (18.3 KB, 192 views)

Page generated in 0.07109 seconds with 12 queries