View Single Post
Old 28 May 2004, 19:53   #5
cosmiq

eaheahea.. LOL

Well, this still doesn't fix the problem. But I think I want to tell a little story about the most stupid thing on earth I have ever done to myself:

Once upon a time there was a guy who collected all amiga Joker magazines from the very beginning. When he got, lets say, 5 big boxes full of magazines, he decided he wanted to get rid of it for some reason (he decided to buy a PC or whatever). So there I was, about 10 years ago, and I asked the guy if I could have them.. So yes, I got them for free!! I have read most of them, but then my mom was telling that she hated the messy boxes, so I had to select a few and had to dump the rest. I remember that in one of those magazines there was (in the cheat-section) a full walktrough with maps and explanations etc. about interphase. Well, guess what: I've lost that magazine since I didn't mention it when I was 'selecting'..

So yes: KILL! KILL! KILL!

I'm the biggest dumbass on earth that I dumped those magazines. It's the most stupid thing a man could ever do in amiga-history.

I'm sorry folks.

Page generated in 0.04294 seconds with 11 queries