View Single Post
Old 06 March 2017, 09:45   #76
Amigajay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy View Post
I downloaded 0.1b last night and had a little play Nice work.

I am using a PS2 pad with adaptor. I know the menu is not the correct one, but is it right that you can't go back once you enter a section? (i.e. A)

Because you have to reset the CD32 after a demo has played, I only ask that the new menu be quite quick loading, like the current menu please.

There was nothing more annoying back in the day on a game that when you died it took ages to get back into the game

Is there a letter I can test? The first page does not have names allocated and I tired looking through the thread, but I guessed you might have a better understanding of which letters are left to test.

The pouet list is a good idea. Also is there enough original Commodore tech demos to have a heading? Thinking about it, I for one have never actually run the 'bong ball' demo!

Thanks
Thanks!

Click on the two '..' at the top to come back out of a folder.

Yeah that's the only annoying thing about having to reset after a demo, not alot i can do about that, still better than a disc like the Demo CD II where you have to load up workbench and use a mouse and hope they load!

The menu is nearly done, its about 50k more than the one you are testing because yeah i didnt want it to take an age to boot up.

No-one is done as yet for testing this new disc, so feel free to ask for a letter and i'll put you down.

I want to get this first release out before adding more demo's, but yeah i want to add the bouncing ball on the next release.

Page generated in 0.07638 seconds with 11 queries