View Single Post
Old 10 May 2018, 15:40   #1
twig87

[Found: Fun School Special Paint & Create] Children's game inc monster creator & band

Hi all, my brother had an Amiga 500 in the early 90s, when I was around 5 years old. I'm looking to identify a game:

It was aimed at young children, seemed appropriate for my age at the time.

It involved going round a family house. Clicking on different parts of the home would open different mini games.

For example, clicking on a picture on the living room wall would open a mini game where you could make a musical band of cartoon bears, choose their instruments and the type of tune they'd play.

Another mini game involved making your own cutesy monster by choosing their colour, number of eyes etc. Onc created, the monster was then animated. I think this game was possibly activated by clicking an outdoor trash can.

Those are the only mini games I remember, but I can picture them vividly as I played them over and over.

I definitely played an educational game called Play it Safe which involved going round a house and identifying household hazards (like spills on the kitchen floor, overloaded electrical sockets) and I wonder if maybe the mini games were part of this game? I just can't be sure since I was so young at the time.

Does anyone have any info that could help?

Thank you!

Page generated in 0.10289 seconds with 11 queries