View Single Post
Old 14 December 2015, 14:39   #18
Hypex

Hmm. Well I compiled the plug in from a git clone last week so it was recent. I also found qemu-uae.so was created but I don't know how! I searched for content and nothing shows up in any makefile! Is this an OSX search bug where it doesn't find text you know exists inside a file!?

I wanted to compile FS-UAE as well but got stuck in an error as usual. I forget exactly but think it wanted GLES IIRC. But Mac ports has yet another broken port as it didn't work after downloading. Or it installed something but CMake complained it wasn't installed! I then got the source myself but found the source was also broken and won't compile on OSX. I was sick of the BS and gave up. It's almost Xmas, I have presents to find, not waste my life compiling broken programs!

Perhaps my libs differ exactly from FS-UAE. Either way, I duplicated the libs I had on my other system in the same places and it broke there as well. Always the same way. And it always crashes which must destroy the log file. Any way to stop this happening? Really annoying that OSX insists on crashing it for a file/lib not found error! Argh!!!!

Also, have you tried a static build of qemu-uae.so? I found I could easily tell it to do one but it broke on compiling. Forget why. Some error, never fully look into it.

In the meantime perhaps you could run the dylibbundler for me. Like so:
dylibbundler -od -b -x ./qemu-uae.so -d ../libs

Then send it to me. Same for FS-UAE could be good test. :P

In future I'd like to make a build script that creates the version folder and puts it all together. With libs of course!

Page generated in 0.06084 seconds with 11 queries