View Single Post
Old 06 February 2014, 21:24   #14
Vollldo

Just transfered and tested it, i'm impressed how fast you did this lol.

Several remarks to improve/change stuffs :

- Sound effects volume is too low, they almost can't be heard.
If they are randomly skipped as you mentionned then would it be possible to disable them ? For example the CPC version can't be played with sfx+music and everyone feels ok with this . I presume that to play them at a zero volume would affect the music as it busies 1 channel ?

- Then concerning the music itself, the file you choose is a really nice one but it isn't the wonderfull theme of the Atari ST/C64/CPC versions. Honestly in my mind this theme defines Barbarian, and i can't imagine playing without it lol.

So you guess my wish of course, an adaptation of the original tune would be the thing to do to make your version absolutly perfect !

So questions :
- Did someone ever make or ever see an adaptation of the original ST/8 bits theme for the Amiga ?

- If not, is someone would be happy to compose the tune to replace the one implemented in the version of s2325 ?

- s2325 can you write us the technical informations to eventually replace the music file by another ? File format, tracker to use to compose it, size,...

You did a wonderfull job, thanks to you we are at 2 fingers to have a version with the original theme now .

Last edited by Vollldo; 06 February 2014 at 21:43.

Page generated in 0.04480 seconds with 11 queries