View Single Post
Old 21 July 2017, 16:51   #18
Sinphaltimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanujan View Post
Unfortunately, it is next to impossible to purchase it, you have to be extremely lucky - I'm checking this web page nearly everyday, but it seems all the batches gets sold out really quickly. A pity there is no waiting queue
Yeah, I got lucky - I picked up the kit to save a few bucks and recently completed the assembly. You really do have to check everyday and possibly multiple times a day. This thing works great. I'm using it on my TI for now until I can install a solution for jumper settings. That's my only criticism of this device. The Amiga needs hardware flow control and this device only supplies solder pads to enable that and some other settings. So if you want to use it as intended for the Amiga , you'll have to do a solder bridge that is a permanent alteration to the board. i don't want to do that. I want the option of configuring it anyway I see fit according to whatever computer I want to attach it to. so I'm probably going to solder wires to the pads and attach jumper blocks.

Page generated in 0.07187 seconds with 11 queries