View Single Post
Old 12 September 2019, 00:14   #324
zodiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesta_smsc View Post
Oh boy... just when I thought it was going to be civil... Please can we refrain from using obscenity it really does lower the standards the forum to have this sort of language.

I agree with Galahad; we (community and wider public) aren't owed anything. To be fair, I am sometimes surprised when people code and release for free and others end up profiting from it.

Seems like this collection may hold some dark secrets lol but it may just have personal items that wish to be kept private...

In either case, good luck with the imaging and let's all just take a chill pill and sit back and play some Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 whilst waiting for this to be released
There likely won’t be any secrets in this collection, just more alternate versions. Like I mentioned before, we have to find Hellion or Corsair who ran FBI BBS or Waremongerer who ran Your Link To Perfection BBS. Some of the old sceners from the US, where much has been lost. MAAD was a US Group and most of their stuff is missing, doc disks and cracks. The European stuff was spread very well. US is a different story....

Last edited by zodiac; 12 September 2019 at 00:25.

Page generated in 0.04406 seconds with 11 queries