View Single Post
Old 29 June 2018, 02:39   #900
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Sorry, I've taken a week for holidays this year. Since the 21st till tomorrow the 29th

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcotter View Post
Hi,
how can i disable the blue Menu requester?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
...- That Start menu is tricky to change or remove if you don't know how. This is how:
Press Ctrl and the right mice button over the AmiKit logo image and then a short menu appears. Click on Close.
Then make a left and then right click on screen. Select "Settings", "Save layout". Now you can reboot and Start menu won't be there.
If you want to load another Start menu click on screen as commented and select "Buttons" "Start menu". To fix it there you'll have to make a "Save layout" later as commented.
... You can also move the position of the Start menu image moving it to where you like and saving the layout later. You can also move to the right the text shown in the workbench bar if you want (just ask me).

I'll be glad to be of any help if you send me a PM with any question.

Wonderful upgrades that you are doing with your AKReal Vampirizer installer using the latest cores for the Vampire and including PowerWindows, FPU and AfAOS; congratulations .

As you know I won't be able to try a Vampire till they release the one for the A1200. In fact it's incredible seing you using such amazing setup with an A2000.

Last edited by Retrofan; 30 June 2018 at 03:16.

Page generated in 0.08007 seconds with 11 queries