View Single Post
Old 22 May 2018, 18:16   #13
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by funK View Post
Tried it several times on my A1200/60 last night, and unfortunately I was never able to even pass stage 2, since the game always got stuck when collecting either a B coin or an enemy turned coin, or simply before displaying the bonus screen.
A real shame, since it's surely an impressive port and really feels almost like the arcade game (the most glaring difference being the P power up not switching the full colours palette and therefore the difference in points given to the player).
I really hope someone eventually makes a WHDLoad slave, this game surely deserves it: amazing work nevertheless, Graeme!
Interestingly, I've just tried again to make the game crash under emulation and I can!!! Specifically when I lose a life and it goes to setting up the round again - I get a black screen.

I'll try and see what is going on when I get time later this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words Funk.

Edit - Pretty sure I've fixed this now. Rather than release another version of the game I'd prefer it if people just contact me via PM and I'll give them a private fix.

Last edited by mcgeezer; 22 May 2018 at 22:41. Reason: Private fix if anyone wants it.

Page generated in 0.04390 seconds with 11 queries