View Single Post
Old 24 May 2018, 08:22   #140
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
HDToolBox on the LiveCD did not permit me to do any partitioning or make any changes, no matter what configuration..
You probably have not watched any of the videos I've attached. HDToolBox on AROS you do not have to use it รจ a completely different program from the version OS3 and difficult to use. To initialize a hard disk and partition use InstallAROS.

This is my test on Real PC on HDToolBox that shows its complexity
[ Show youtube player ]

Quote:
I would get SFS or FFS errors when attempting to install in any configuration. IDE hard disk, both ata.device drivers, or AHCI mode in the bios with the ahci.device. SFS partition, or FFS international partition, 2gig, 8 gig, 40gig, 1 gig, it didn't matter. Either machine, any hard disk.
If you do not use a disk or partition RAW (anything RDB/MBR) and do not use InstallAROS to initialize and partition, you will never be able to install AROS, look at my attached videos.

N.B: anything RDB/MBR it is important, "Wipe Disk" it will automatically destroy the first partition, otherwise it will only use the available RAW partition and will not touch other installed partitions

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 17 August 2018 at 07:52.

Page generated in 0.09403 seconds with 11 queries