View Single Post
Old 03 April 2007, 00:27   #65
allen

Hello. Im a longtime Commodore user, vic20, c64, c128, but not Amiga. This ClassicWB UAE looks nice but I cannot get it to work. I DL the UAE package since I dont have a real mig. I have a valid kick3.0 rom (I beleive since UAE accepts it, but not 3.1 that UAE likes) and a valid (I believe Workbench 3.1 disk set ADF format).
I read the install instructions several times and they state after the kick.rom is in place and verifiying paths, to go to configurations and choose install WB first and follow the prompts. Fine so far, but when it reaches the part that says you will soon be prompted to provide the Workbench disk in DF0. The problem is I cant figure out how to switch back to WinUAE to load it.
I have tried preloading Install adf and Workbench adf in UAE prior to attempting the install from the config prompt. The install instructions dont say to do that, but that didnt work either.
Also which ADF does it want? Install adf, Workbench adf or which of the 5 0r 6 adf files that are in the pacakage?
Thanks, Im sure Im just missing something or incredibly stupid. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, allen

Page generated in 0.04383 seconds with 11 queries