View Single Post
Old 15 December 2014, 01:39   #239
Knight94

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4000Bear View Post
Yes. I have attached the relevant lines from Poseidon's error log as below. Interesting it works OK in an A1200.

It all works fine in the exact same hardware when I boot into OS3.9

10:32AM| 0-poseidon.library: New hardware DEVS:USBHardware/rapidroadxs100usb.device/0 added (RapidRoadUSB Host Controller).
10:32AM| 5-poseidon.library: GET_DESCRIPTOR (len 8) failed: packet overflow (7)
10:32AM| 10-poseidon.library: GET_DESCRIPTOR (len 8) failed: packet overflow (7)
10:32AM| 20-poseidon.library: Device enumeration failed, sorry.
10:32AM| 20-poseidon.library: Root hub enumeration failed. Blame your hardware driver programmer.
10:32AM| 0-poseidon.library: PoPo kicks ass.
As I am thinking about this. I think I may know what may be the issue. But as I don't have an A4000 I might need your help. I believe the issue has to do with the x-surf card. But don't quote me on it. I have read in several forums that people are/were having issues getting that to run with os4.1 (not sure if the same issues apply with 4.0). And from what I have read the x-surf card is the only way to get RapidRoad to work on a 4000. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If you would like I can send you my Stackloader and my Posieden prefs. Just pm me your email and I can send it to you. But I am not sure if it will work as I am just using the clockport and not an xsurf.

Page generated in 0.15300 seconds with 11 queries