View Single Post
Old 25 June 2008, 10:32   #20
Marcuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
? Windowed size in display panel is same as window's current size, both in native and picasso96 modes. Allow scaling = use display panel size settings instead of current Picasso96 mode settings. (or perhaps I misunderstood the question..)

In fullscreen it is always going to resize to fullscreen (except I guess it should detect aspect ratio and correct it automatically by adding blank borders)

What is "strangely resized"?
i explained myself badly.

1) windowed size in non rtg mode has non-fixed height and width: you can enter non proportional numbers like for instance 1680*50 pixels and winuae accepts it.
that can be used along with the filters, so it's not unuseful.

but in RTG modes the only combinations that actually resize the window are the same ones that you could enter for the fullscreen ones. anything different and Winuae doesn't acknowledges it.

so i suggested to put the same disappearing menu with the sizes as for fullscreen, + a "custom" voice, with a field right of the menu in the GUI with the possibility for unusual sizes you may want to use in non RTG modes.

2) strangely resized: try to start an 800*600 rtg workbench, resize winuae window up to 1280*768, for instance or 1024*768. so far so good.

then from the emulation launch a non rtg program: the screen is stretched twice his width here.
it gets back to its right size as soon as i choose an 800*600 or lower Winuae window size.

sorry if i'm not much clear there are too many words with similar meaning applied to different occurencies

Page generated in 0.08297 seconds with 11 queries