View Single Post
Old 24 March 2009, 07:43   #20
keropi

StingRay, your trolling abillity is proven once again. You never actually wrote ONE valid point in order to back up your words, all you did was get angry because I "accused" your friend virgil. You never actually commented the fact that we DO hear the original tune on the cracktro , you only used your "superior" skillz to "look inside the code" and say
"It's not the original song because I can't find any TFMX song in the intro."
this statement alone indicates what kind of person you are.
Moreover, you just had to tell me of the demo you made with your beloved virgil. And that proves what? Your "superiority"? Only your arrogance. All you comments are PURE TROLLING.
So StingRay , my beloved Timbaland fan, enjoy the kiddie- "music by keropi" , and please forgive me for not setting an FTP for your majesty to take the file. You are just to dumb to see my point.
and finally, what we DO hear in the cracktro is "The Great Bath" by Chris Hlsbeck , not your friends virgil-migils-miss polski tune and certainnly not a remix.
and just for your education, here is how proper credits are expressed and given: http://www.remix64.com/tune_24101.html

Page generated in 0.17197 seconds with 11 queries