View Single Post
Old 07 March 2016, 22:09   #157
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

These are the icons if you lost them .

That's just to fix your issue #42. All of the icons have alpha channel but the def icons because I had to edit them pixel by pixel with IconEdit. I've changed the Mattahan one because I use a larger size in my Mattahan's icons pack; 48 pixels.

To copy them from a drawer to another you better make that seeing them by name, because if not they will lose the alpha channel and convert them to the 3.5 format. The latest icon.libraries warn you about that. On AmiKit (PC) that doesn't happen because it always uses AfAOS.

Edit: I think you should include a Readme in your program to tell how all of this works: how to change the Radio images, how to change or add new Buttons, how to use the def icons, how to change from Aminet to other sites (and tell about them), how to change some MUI options ... (I've put the ones I've changed in bold in my posts), what line to put in the U-S, what's next to be improved, your development site link, ...your paypal account for donations and so. You should also start naming each version with a number. I don't mind to give you also a spanish translation if you wish, just to be added in the readme.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Icons.zip (54.5 KB, 106 views)

Last edited by Retrofan; 08 March 2016 at 03:08.

Page generated in 0.04268 seconds with 12 queries