Thread: CD32Load
View Single Post
Old 31 December 2015, 10:22   #35
jotd
This cat is no more

Good!
I'll check lemmings. Flashing colors have a meaning. I'll look into that.

Yes, the 2MB ram limit can be removed, as long as a $12000 byte buffer is available in chipmem (I assume) for CD buffer.
In fact, I could just check if there's some fast mem available, and relocate/load files there.
What's wrong with whdload on SX32 BTW?

Not sure I understand BooBoo's question. Well: if the question is:

is it possible to have mouse emulation on os-friendly (i.e. lowlevel.library using) games on non-CD32 amigas the answer is yes. disk-version of lowlevel.library does not contain the string "lemmings" so that's not here.
Not sure where is the "lemmings_planetside" strings and what does it do exactly? AFAIK the mouse works fine on a CD32, no need to emulate so must be something I missed for sure..

BTW BooBoo I checked your CD menu maker, I found a Windows .exe/C# thing that checks stuff (not sure exactly what) and no amiga-side executable.
ATM I cannot find any launcher suitable for my needs with CD32load. My idea would be to use a python script of mine to detect .slave/data/stuff and generate the launcher scripts in each game directory.
That way, it would be possible to add CUSTOMxxx stuff for each game for instance, and add options or whatever, specifically to each game.

Last edited by jotd; 31 December 2015 at 10:27.

Page generated in 0.06134 seconds with 11 queries