View Single Post
Old 21 October 2003, 17:15   #22
woody57

Smile I don,t disagree with the Idea....

....That there is an alternative and its possible many of us at this board would like nothing better a miggy that gives us full compatability with other machines AND still run " Retro games & apps ". The point being Amiga is now just a name , some will say I,m talking heresey ! there is NO major Amiga manufacterer and hence there is No Amiga software market to be exploited .
Loyalty and stupidity do not HAVE to be bedfellows ,its like this if a POP band of the Sixties sells its name to a tribute group who wish to cash in on " retro Nostagia " the name carries... is it the same ?....... Surely we are past the point where the hardware has to be from one dedicated supplier ? most of miggies expansion,s were third party anyway ! it can only be the OS that makes the diference.....MAC , Atari , Miggy all used motorola but different OS,s the idea of returning to an old G3 as a way forward raises doubts because of this compatability question ..especialy without seeing the working OS4 not just screen shots ....its user reports that open my wallet ...not company blurb

Page generated in 0.14120 seconds with 11 queries