View Single Post
Old 03 February 2013, 11:11   #30
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFante View Post
Compressed as a zip file with WINRAR. Copied the files over to my 4000D, CSPPC, Mediator with Radeon 9250, SB128 and ethernet (I only have SCSI-HD's).
There's a problem if you don't unpack the zip over your OS39 in Windows as described in the installation instructions. If you unpack a zip file with Dopus over the HD, some files can lose it's atributes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas
This is probably a problem with the ZIP archive. It's a Windows tool and it has the same problem as the Windows file system: it does not store all attributes of the Amiga file system.

You can see it if you do on WinUAE. A file that should be shown in Windows as "System Archive" can be changed to "archive".

BUT... I already have a "kit" (thanks Thomas) to make the installation without emulation (when you can't connect your Hd to the Pc), using Lzx. I will tell as soon as it will be ready to download (sorry, it needs time to be aproved and uploaded).

However, I can't tell if this is the cause of your problems with the Mediator/Radeon, it seems you need any library. You could perhaps try with SnoopDos.

Last edited by Retrofan; 21 May 2015 at 02:27.

Page generated in 0.07491 seconds with 11 queries