View Single Post
Old 24 July 2019, 04:44   #34
Hewitson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis
Do not underestimate us mate, please.
Wasn't underestimating anyone, it's just uncommon to see mental health mentioned on a retro computing forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis
From my personal experience, people can evolve, change, heal and find a way to cope with their loss or issue(s), just give them enough time and room. One of my biggest regrets in life is that I did not help a friend whose problems (mainly from drinking and later mental issues) I did not understand at the time - he took his life after developing high level of schizophrenia.
This is exactly where I am heading. And I feel like there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
ASMR is great if it works for you, unfortunately it doesn't for everyone. I like Microphone scratching, nails tapping on a wooden box types of things and have some success with trigger words depending on who voices it. This is one of my favorite scratching videos:

[ Show youtube player ]
I'm sorry, but I have no idea how listening to annoying sounds can possibly be helpful. Why wouldn't you just listen to silence, or some music that you liked?

Page generated in 0.04322 seconds with 11 queries