View Single Post
Old 24 October 2013, 01:52   #65
shovel

Sorry about the Zone thing. All I did was repeat what the URL was. Should have realised just by the URL it would state the address.

A N Y W A YYYYYYYYYY....I've sussed it. Just common sense. I'm 72 and still have something up there.

I went to the Zone....Left click to get the Open/Save etcetera, it was then that it hit me. As soon as I typed the path in, now whether it had something to do with WHAT path to use. I have two, but the end result is the same, or was.All I had to do was manually type in rp9 on the end....BINGO. So why was it missing by sight in the file name rather than only visible by hovering over it? Strange things these putters.

Now very last question, now that the game runs as YOU have put it. What settings have you set it to? Nah or Yeah as in unlimited lives ammo etc? Just wondering because if, like I did when I first played the game with infinite this and that, there is a mission which requires you to jump hedges in a jeep, but if you don't steer right you are left up the creek without a paddle. Meaning if you're not on a straight line when taking off to get to the other side, you crash into the hedge, jeep destroyed and your troop s in limbo with not a hope in h*ll of getting out of the mess. also in combat ammo is useless against you BUT then somehow when you fight back YOUR ammo is useless to the enemy too. So just had to ask you this before I venture on to Mission 5.

MANY THANKS. Wish I could add you to the heroes and commend you highly, of which I do.

Roger

Page generated in 0.04362 seconds with 11 queries