View Single Post
Old 13 August 2016, 11:24   #99
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Hello DrBong,

...was going to start updating the master list in post #7 (http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=1102979&postcount=7) but...

I know that you've recently put some goodies under "~Uploads/drbong/Games_Unreleased_Demos/" and I guess when you get around to it you'll link to these files from the related HOL pages?

What I was thinking though in terms of the EAB File Server cleanup, it might be better to have a central location (not under a ~Uploads/<user> directory) that is easy to find for all. Am thinking about moving all your files to the following location (before you start updating HOL pages / links):

... Commodore_Amiga/[unreleased]

I or anyone else can also start adding other files / bits and pieces there as well... Does that sound ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBong View Post
Sure, but you'd have to arrange with the sysops for the directory to be publicly accessible for uploads. AFAIK users with accounts can only upload to their own personal directory and nowhere else.
Ok, all files have now been moved from "~Uploads/drbong/Games_Unreleased_Demos/" --> "Commodore_Amiga/[unreleased]"

Page generated in 0.08233 seconds with 11 queries