View Single Post
Old 06 February 2009, 15:38   #8
tnt23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzerfan View Post
Have you put poseidon in the flashrom of the deneb ? There is a menu option in the luciferin software, to put all poseidon files in the flashrom.
If you have done that, and you remove psdstackloader from user-startup, there still should be usb-support when you boot into workbench, because the files are loaded from the flashrom.
Yes, I've used that option in Luciferin menu to put Poseidon in the flash. (I also remember wondering why usbscsi.device is not shown in the list, but as soon as everything worked I thought that was not important).

The only difference is that if I comment out PsdStackLoader in user-startup, I get no USB at all. This makes me think I did something wrong when putting Poseidon into flashrom.

Perhaps I should run PsdRomTag before or after?

Quote:
If the thumb drives still act up, try to play with the startup-delay setting in trident prefs. I've set the startup-delay of my usb-stick to 500, because I had similiar problems.
If you change the setting, don't forget to reflash the deneb flashrom, or else there will be an old version of psdstackloader in the flashrom.
Thanks Mozzerfan, will give these points a try.

Page generated in 0.12383 seconds with 11 queries