View Single Post
Old 05 July 2017, 02:12   #46
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_cc View Post
In my case I don't need to replace the lens but just [hopefully] adjust the potentiometers.
I have to clarify, this is the last resort, not the other way around. Changing the lens is easier and more prone to success than adjusting the potentiometers. if you read my tutorial through, you will realize I say to first change the lens THEN try that if it didn't work. So I would really suggest to you to get a new lens.

As such, I have not ever touched the pots, do not recommend doing so, and I cannot help you much, but I'll answer what I can.

Quote:
- Where is the 5th pot? I was only able to find the 4 FEG, TEG, FEB & TEB pots.
Did I make a mistake? I'll correct it (and I apologize).
Oh, I remembered. There is another pot on the back of the lens assembly.
Again, I wouldn't touch any of these especially the one on the lens.
Quote:
Could you explain further (or illustrate with a pic if possible) where exactly are the pins to use with the multimeter?
The pins I used are the pins of the pots, so, on the opposite side of the board where the pots are. Hope that explains it. As I said, don't want to open the CD32 to take a pic of this.
If you see Stedys 's pic, you can see where the pins for each pot are: http://www.ianstedman.co.uk/Amiga/Pa...-adjusters.jpg

Anyway, as I said, get the new lens, they are dirt cheap if you follow my instructions.

Page generated in 0.04463 seconds with 11 queries