View Single Post
Old 13 January 2011, 23:02   #7
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

What`s a pity is that today my laptop PSU got broken and I`ve taken the Tower PC to repair, so I`m only in the Amiga by now.
What`s important is to disable some options in Fblit, look at the instructions. I installed CyberBugfiX after FBlit and after C:LoadMonDrvs. The true is that the instructions aren`t very clear. I installed in C the Cyberbugfix that`s inside of monitors, and in Prefs - Env-Archive, Cybergraph, but you have to click on Planes2Fast, icon, information, and change the priority to 1.
Yes, you have to copy the library file to LIBS, of course.
I think that`s all, but I`m not very sure, `cause I had to format the CF HD to install PFS3 and I installed it again. I was going to ask Frog...

EDIT (the 4th time, I think). Sorry to tell, but it`s really difficult to see all the posts in an screen like this shit I have in my Tv. I`ve just seen what you tell about the Cyberbugfix. Yes, it`s nowhere in the archive, so I used the one of Monitors, as I`ve said.

EDIT AGAIN: Bloodwych: If I were you I would add this patch to your ClassicWB, and let me take the opportunity to thank you for so good OS`s you`ve made.
My better OS is with an adapted Amikit to run on a real Amiga, but that OS is already made.

Last edited by Retrofan; 04 October 2012 at 13:43. Reason: In the Amiga I don't see a shit when I'm using IBrowse. I swear I thought I was openning another thread

Page generated in 0.04531 seconds with 11 queries