Thread: ass wipe
View Single Post
Old 04 August 2008, 01:10   #23
Dunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdhgdh View Post
the arsewipe demo was a point of embarrassment all those years ago..

I was laughing so much at the audio that my mum wandered in to see what was going on...

The 'arse wipe' part ended and a new .IFF loaded "AND NOW ONE FOR ALL YOU PERVERTS OUT THERE" followed by a series of 3 grainy black + white o pics with a 'Uh! Uh! fuck me! fuck me!' looped sample.

<blush>
I discovered this one whilst working for Payless DIY stores in the town where I lived. It was my first job, and I pretty much sucked at it. However, being a rather talented lock-picker, I did manage to break into the main office where the in-store adverts were playing on a self-rewinding C120 cassette tape.

That tape went home with me one night, and the arsewipe demo was recorded onto it. The tape went back into the machine the following morning, fast forwarded to just past my illegal edit. Hilarity ensued as shoppers first stopped to listen, then fell about laughing. The manager at the time was effing fuming, and vowed that whoever did that would pay dearly, but he never found out who it was...

"Welcome to Payless DIY, where prices have never been so low! If you need help around the bathroom then this is just for you..." etc, etc. Context and timing. You can't beat it.

D.

Page generated in 0.06998 seconds with 11 queries