View Single Post
Old 12 July 2018, 01:15   #19
gazj82

Hi Commie1974,

Pickaxe Pete is an interesting game that is not well known, bringing it to the Amiga should be no harder than any other projects I have done.

Try pressing space bar during gameplay, you will get your graphical wish.

Crazy chase would be fairly easy from this point your right. I might come back to this one day, put I would quite like a fresh new venture for now.

Quest for the rings - An on screen version of the board game I think could be quite easily done. I would leave an option to use the original game also.

All my spectrum work is done using the AGD game engine. It has limitations, this is mostly what stopped K C Munchkin on the Spectrum getting finished so I don't think I would be able to Quest for the rings on it. Some who can code the spectrum properly could probably do it.

Free time is the key. As long as I tell myself "It's finished when it's finished" and don't make any promises to anyone. It doesn't really bother me how long it takes, it's just something to work on when I am in the mood for it.

Who knows what is next, but my mind is bubbling with possibilities at the moment.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words.

Page generated in 0.04509 seconds with 11 queries