Thread: EAB on ann.lu
View Single Post
Old 15 December 2002, 11:45   #3
Ian
Global Moderator

I had a reply all typed out and ready to go over at ann.lu this morning, but I promised I wouldn't post there so I won't ..... However, I will post here

Some of them are complete idiots, with no grip on reality what so ever, they seem to have forgotten that the Amiga scene was built on piracy in the first place. Not that we are involved in piracy of "New" still supported and sold software here at the EAB. A fact lost on one particular ubernerd.

I imagine, like the rest of those people, has never and will never use a cracked game of his beloved Amiga, real one not emulated mind you, because using an emulator would kill the Amiga scene.

This really is a case of someone trying to cut off their nose to spite their face. The real Amiga community is dieing a slow painful death, and it's idiots like them are only helping it die.

Emulation is keeping the Amiga alive, not a PC clone, labelled as an Amiga that seems to make the ann.lu crew cream their shorts.

If I had a choice of being labelled a pirate for posting here, and being labelled a delusional idealist nerd, I know which on I'd pick ooo-ar me hearties.

This is my opinion, and not the EAB's. Problem's with it should be addressed to me and not our forum.

Page generated in 0.07108 seconds with 11 queries