View Single Post
Old 04 December 2018, 01:13   #34
lesta_smsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRetroGaming View Post
Hi Kip, thanks for the quick response.
It's the following LAN module: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111235463880
I haven't installed TCP/IP, but I have installed the two *.device and put them into the DEVS: folder.
It says something on the bottom of Mike's page about SANA2 drivers not being included or something, I have no idea on how to generate these, maybe this is an issue too (something missing from the *.device?)

He quotes this on the bottom of the driver download page:
Edit 7 May 2018: It was pointed out that the SANA2 header file does not have a GPL-compatible licence on it, so that file has been removed from the device drivers repository. You can still build the network driver if you find sana2.h and place it in ‘net’ yourself. As the API is published I will get around to writing a GPL-clean header at some point.

I'll install the TCP/IP stack first, I just thought the LAN lights would be lit anyway.

Thanks bud, I'll get on this Saturday at some point, awaiting that 4Gb card so I can do everything all at once and create a massive post and headache for you lot again hahah... jokes, I just want to see it running.

Thanks again bud, your help/time is much appreciated!
Ant
By doing a search, there is a Github page for the SANA2.h file. I have managed to download it although I'm not sure it is of any use as it will need compiling. Did you over this issue by any chance and if so, how?

Page generated in 0.04187 seconds with 11 queries