View Single Post
Old 12 June 2016, 19:50   #8
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

@TEOL
No, the original copy of MicroLeague Wrestling 1990 that I dumped was an update of the 1989 release. CAPS doesn't have any IPFs of the game, and all the ADFs contained in TOSEC are labelled as the 1989 release. Galahad kindly removed the manual protection of the raw dump I upped, so there is a freshly cracked ADF in the Zone too. Ideally, it will make its way into TOSEC and any of the 1989 releases in TOSEC that look to be the same game should be renamed.

Anyway, according to the original game contents of MicroLeague Wrestling 1990, there was only 1 data disk planned for release for Amiga/PC - MicroLeague Wrestling Superstar Series Volume 3. It was to feature two match-ups: (a) Ultimate Warrior vs "Ravishing" Rick Rude and (b) Kurt "Mr. Perfect" Henning vs Bret "The Hitman" Hart. The TOSEC version only contains the first match-up, so either the data disk ended up being a cut-down release (most likely!) or the TOSEC version is a leaked unreleased copy.

BTW I have never seen an original copy of the MicroLeague Wrestling data disk anywhere online, so you probably shouldn't hold your breath on anyone finding it anytime soon and then actually dumping it. It is perhaps the reason why no HOL entry has been created. As it is, I have only seen 2 complete copies of MicroLeague Wrestling 1990 online and both were sold by big U.S. collectors on Ebay in the last 12-18 months. Fortunately, I managed to pick up the copy that I dumped for $70 USD in the last Ebay auction after being sniped in the first one.

Hope that clarifies some things for you......

Page generated in 0.04810 seconds with 11 queries