View Single Post
Old 06 August 2017, 20:40   #5
Photon

I could do the overlay if I knew what size it should be for a given window/fullscreen size, in order to not change the scaling.

I could help make a "like CRT" option?

I can't find documentation or example overlays/masks on Winuae.net or via a quick web search.

A mask would intuitively be a better match for a bezel...?

It was unexpected that adding an image would affect the buffer output itself. I think it's wrong. It's something you add.

Just overlaying an image as it is would help me create better scanlines (Filter > Scanline opacity is just not usable.)

No correct scanlines shader in the shader thread yet, and I don't know if the shader work per lores pixel or if it takes into consideration scanline number, neighboring pixel colors, scalingfiltering when size isn't an even multiple etc. I guess it does. Ideally for an eyecandy one you would want glow around each pixel.

But I wanted to make something simpler and strict to match my CRT. Maybe also better performance and working in hires etc.

Example images: a still image doesn't show a missing pixelcolumn/row. Just load any ADF with something that scrolls. Steps to reproduce is still valid.

Page generated in 0.24052 seconds with 11 queries