View Single Post
Old 20 April 2011, 21:50   #41
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

I'll tell you: I'm on it. Today I received a broken C64, but it's much worse than the photo the seller was showing. In fact, it's from another C64.... The thing of retrobrighting a C64 is that it isn't an straight project as the Amiga is (my opinnion). I think with it you have to make it at least in two different days (will see tomorrow how it looks).
The C64 has arrived with a plastic at the rear part broken, broken mb, orange-moustard color, broken tabs that support both part joined, dusty keyboard, rusty Commodore logos... let's see what can I do with it, but it seems a good donnor for an ITX project, and that's why I talk about openning a better place for non Amiga mods.
I've got some much better ideas of how to do it than the CUSA people, but I will detail them when I'll have something done.

EDIT: Don't think I'm going to use a shit for the mod either... I've got good looking logos for it, the plastic tabs are already repaired, I'm a retrobright expert and the part broken (although now is superglued) has to be cutted anyway...

Last edited by Retrofan; 20 April 2011 at 22:07.

Page generated in 0.04303 seconds with 11 queries