Thread: Exile (ECS) map
View Single Post
Old 23 June 2005, 19:59   #21
DeAdLy_cOoKiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker
If you send me the Exile ECS sprites I can colour correct them easily. I'd like to decode the entire text as well. It would be nice to have the whole raw materials, even if they're not much use without some code to put them all together
I agree, the samples are in the zone. It would great if you (or anyone else) would try and decode the rest of the text. The sprites were useless so I deleted them. I have seen the thread though, including some of ECS sprites, but it seems as if they are incomplete. Perhaps this could be re-done properly? I'm not interested in the AGA version to be honest.

I'm pretty certain about the color shifts, it's one of Exile's technical features I suppose.

The BMP version of the map is the same, I have it zipped in a 5MB file (It's 156 MB unzipped). It would be nice to have it hosted somewhere (for the purpose of backup - I will send it to you if you want it). The map on HOL is a PNG version to reduce size. PNG is NOT the same quality as BMP (you'll start to notice when you zoom in/out).
Attached Files
File Type: zip exile-novella.zip (223.1 KB, 263 views)

Last edited by DeAdLy_cOoKiE; 27 April 2006 at 00:42.

Page generated in 0.06726 seconds with 12 queries