View Single Post
Old 20 February 2018, 22:26   #86
DamienD
Banned

@Trachu; where do I begin???

I already said to you last night in the Inviyya - OCS Shoot Em Up thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
@Trachu; personally I really like the new look.

Obviously you are welcome to give advise to Steril707 but at the end of the day it's his game and he will do whatever he likes with it; end of.

Why don't you create your own game and then you can use any method you think is best?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Discussion is fine; what it seems to me though (and hence why Steril707 has had to tell you multiple times that it's the way he likes it and it's his game / decisions), is that your are trying to enforce your methods.

Maybe it's just the way you come across / word things.

Anyway, enough from me...
I've never met anyone so up their own arse and for no real reason what-so-ever. Let's see some of your choice quotes in this thread alone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachu
do not miss the point here

INNOVATIVE

but with such attitude Amiga would go no further

Have you seen Ryggar conversion

propose something in order to make Amiga great again

I am good at graphics and overall knowledge at Amiga architecture which i have prooven many Times
Ok, so you "converted" graphics that aren't even you own... OMG, f$%king amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachu View Post
and I would really like if moderation started to delete such offtopic talk
You really need to calm things down and stop derailing other people's game development thread with your ideas.

Authors' have politely answered you / rejected your suggestions and you then proceed to call then rude. WTF???

Anyway, keep it up and the only moderation happening here will the deletion of your posts. Last warning and end of discussion

Page generated in 0.04467 seconds with 11 queries