View Single Post
Old 26 October 2013, 03:34   #44
Rhialto

Thanks for your quick reply!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodeSolheim View Post
Perhaps it is just hidden by the autoscale feature, have you tried cycling zoom modes with F11, for example "full overscan"?
Good idea. The different zoom modes do make a difference, but most actually make it worse. "full frame" adds some border at the left and the top, but no change on the right.
I should add that my workbench screen is 1024x1024, which doesn't fit, so I use the Autoscroll option. I also seem to remember that there was a bug in AmigaOS with my overscanned screen mode, but it is so long ago that I can't recall the details. Maybe the exact Kickstart version may make a difference as well.
Quote:
I just use information I get from SDL here, and I'm not sure if xmodmap is supposed to affect SDL or not. In any case, I can easily implement a separate option "invert left/right mouse buttons"...
That would certainly work too.
Quote:
The keyboard code uses a mix of "scancodes" and translated key codes to map keys based on physical position instead of virtual key. This is important in order to correctly emulate the Amiga keyboard. I have only written/tested code for the officially supported platforms Linux, Windows and OS X, and so the problem could lie there. Difficult for me to say with any certainty. You could try to uncomment the following lines in libfsemu/src/ml/x11.c:
g_key_map[37] = FS_ML_KEY_LCTRL;
g_key_map[66] = FS_ML_KEY_CAPSLOCK;
I'll try that later (it being pretty much bedtime)...
By the way. I think VICE (in the SDL version has similar problems, and of course for similar reasons.
Speaking of supported platforms: at the link in my previous post you can find some patches. They basically mirror the FreeBSD stuff to NetBSD (but not 100%). They are fairly trivial for most cases but it'd be nice if they were included (in so far as still appropriate in the current version).
Quote:
The launcher does not yet have UI for it, but you can specify volume labels with hard_drive_0_label (etc) if you manually edit the config file. Likewise, you can also add up to 10 drives in the config file.
I see... yes that works partially. That option sets the volume name, but not the device name. Now I have DH0: through DH6:, and some of them have volumes in them named QDH0, QDH1, etc. But apparently for the purpose of my startup-sequence, that is good enough.
Quote:
The problem is that your wxWidgets is compiled without support for wxGraphicsContext which FS-UAE Launcher requires for some drawing operations. Enabling it in wxWidgets should make the problem go away. Alternatively, you can try the latest development version instead -- it now uses QT instead of wxWidgets.
I noticed something like that when reading the notes on the development versions. On one side it avoids the problem, on the other side it probably forces me to package the Pyside bindings in pkgsrc since apparently nobody has done that yet.
Quote:
Anyway, glad you like it despite having some issues
I was almost tempted to do some stuff to old MSH: source code I still have around simply because I can run my development environment again :-)

Page generated in 0.04333 seconds with 11 queries