View Single Post
Old 17 November 2018, 00:48   #1
Triple

wtb fpu and crystal even if you dont have it for sale the advice would be just as goo

ok so a few days ago i posted about my a1200 recently retrieved from the loft after 23 years here is the card itself that i need the fpu and crystal for
http://eab.abime.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1542411427

like i said i know a little about this old card but its very old but that means cheap parts i hope ideally im looking for a person that has got both parts so 1 transaction

when i go this card in the mid-late 90's you could get it with th fpu and crystal i think but it was very very expensive i have herd these are now quite common and sometimes discard value ( more info needed) also i know about the pcmcia slot not working if i had it set to 8mb back ten i dint need that slot so i kept it at 8mb i have an amiga 1200 rev 2b if i got the timing fix done (if the rev 2B needs it ?.) would that enable the pcmcia slot again ?. im loking fo specs and known solid setups with crystal-fpu no mega overclock-flaky system stability if thats possible . pls comment for warned is for armed

cheers dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ami tek 8mb no fpu or crystal.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	1,001.6 KB
ID:	60850  

Page generated in 0.04833 seconds with 12 queries