View Single Post
Old 24 September 2012, 17:11   #25
Amiga1992

I understand there's a problem, don't get me wrong.

MethodGit/Marz, you've been in the EAB for, what, 10 years? And in all these 10 years, you have always been the "victim" of similar situations. People have come and go, and new people get miffed at your threads and engage into verbal abuse and whatnot. One would think you could have learned how things are in all this time, because there's obviously something wrong with your attitude that flicks the wrong switches in people. It's been 10 years of people labeling you as a "spoon fed". First it was about game images, now it's about cracks. Don't you think you can improve?
I have never seen a crack by you, either, so I guess people are right in that there's been no output so nobody has seen how much you have actually learned. Also it's no use to come out smug when asking for help if you don't even release anything. What is your contribution to the Amiga scene after so much time learning? come on, do something about it.

Remember than 20 years ago, there was no Internet and people had to make do on their own to learn things like this. Use some of that method in your own learning process and the satisfaction will be ten times better. A solution to this problem you posted here was figured out by someone who doesn't even know about cracking games, showing you could do a much better job at pressing yourself into learning on your own.

Page generated in 0.11593 seconds with 11 queries