Thread: Amix wiki
View Single Post
Old 25 July 2018, 12:21   #4
Amiga_CDTV
Mind Walker

Thanks for the link, I had also looked at archive.org but it wasn't there before. At least the latest version.

I believe the site was originally at amigaunix.com, then it went down and it was long time working at amix.failsure.net (which is probably where it was originally hosted anyway).

I had an account to edit the wiki on the site (as "MindWalker") and I did some rewrites to the WinUAE installation info and added some other stuff. I have the stuff that I uploaded, but I was missing the texts as I wrote them directly to the wiki editor and never made a local copy

I have tried emailing failure (amix.failsure.net admin) couple of times during the time the site has been down, but haven't heard back. If we were to assume the site is dead, should we try to recreate (at least the installation manual) somewhere? I guess I could do that, based on the old wiki pages. A sticky post on this subforum or something else?

I believe I also know has the amigaunix.com domain, I'll email him and ask about it (again).

Page generated in 0.04875 seconds with 11 queries