View Single Post
Old 02 March 2007, 22:48   #7
AmigaBoy

You're absolutely right StingRay. I don't need a debugger. I guess it's just what I'm used to.

What I do need (which Action Replay, the WinUAE debugger, etc didn't have) is the ability to see everything on screen at once, in realtime.
Also, I'd like if each "section" doesn't change size or position, so as I step through code, I can see what's changing exactly (eg. the registers).

Take a look at a screenshot of OllyDBG to see what I mean: http://images.google.com/images?q=ollydbg . Obviously I don't mind using the command line to set breakpoints, or telling the memory "window" to show a specific section of memory. That's why "Disect" looks to be the front runner on the Amiga. It works well with a consistent screen view (although, I did try to "promote" the screenmode to 1024x768, but the coder seems to have hardcoded each of the window positions and sizes to a smaller resolution. Darn!).

Anyway, if you could upload the debugger, that'd be great. I appreciate yours (and everyone else's) help

Thanks guys

Page generated in 0.04310 seconds with 11 queries