View Single Post
Old 29 September 2014, 12:14   #244
jbenam
Italian Amiga Zealot

I think I've vented my rage against Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the one with the overhead map) somewhere else on EAB, but I'll just repeat it here as it fits the thread perfectly

I kept playing and replaying the game with my brother and we would always reach the damn Turtle Van, and we couldn't find a way to use it. Turns out you could drive it by pressing the Numpad 0 button, which was NOT present at all on our numpadless Amiga 600! Damn developers for using such a strange key for it. Wasn't something that all Amigas had, like ENTER, SHIFT or ALT good enough for it?

Another game I didn't know how to play when I first got it was Ultima VI (DOS version). I couldn't understand English well enough at the time and the manual was entirely translated in Italian - as such the keywords needed for Lord British were translated as well (and obviously didn't work in Italian! ). The manual also did nothing to tell you about that One-two year or so after I finally figured out what the bearded man wanted me to tell him to get out of that freaking castle

Page generated in 0.04627 seconds with 11 queries