View Single Post
Old 09 May 2017, 11:03   #16
Olaf Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigolemon View Post
Ah good, I'm not always sure if it's a real bug, or several system patches colliding!
I understand only too well (and painfully, too) what you mean

Quote:
If my biggest problem with Roadshow is having to use an older ping command, I definitely consider myself winning!
As long as the remainder of the update works well... It all goes to show that I lack the support of testers who can verify that the update does what it's intended to, before the update is deployed. Some things you just can't do all by yourself, given the complexity of the product.

Quote:
Thank you for the time and effort you put into this, it really is a great package - coming from a Linux background, I found this easier to set up than most GUI based stacks
Coming from a Linux background, that's probably to be expected I suppose we can all consider ourselves lucky that Roadshow is IPv4 only. Things would be even harder with fully baked IPv6 support.

Quote:
I'm sure I'll survive until a fix is released - as said, just wanted to makes sure it wasn't something I'd done
You can blame only me for not testing the "-t" (timeout) "and "-o" (onereply) features on my Amiga 3000UX on which MuForce would have reported the problem immediately

Page generated in 0.07831 seconds with 11 queries