View Single Post
Old 10 April 2008, 19:14   #61
Gavilan
Amiga user & abuser

Send a message via ICQ to Gavilan Send a message via MSN to Gavilan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jope View Post
I really like the simplicity of that one. :-)

Way to think outside the box on Elpiloto's part..

You don't even need to locate a DS0/1 switch, just twist wires 10-16 like on a PC floppy cable.. If you want to connect two drives to a big box Amiga, twist 4-6 as well.
On behalf of (surprise!) amazingly fast growing Amiga community from Argentina (more than 50 ACTIVE Amiga members right now), i can assure you guys that the hack made by my good friend elpiloto has been tested in at least 50 different floppy drives , all resulting in 100% compatible Amiga floppy drives.
We live in a part of the world where its very hard to find Amiga gear (read impossible), only solution being eBay.
Even tough, we are a bunch of truly Amiga fans, and we even have some very good skilled & talented people among us. (Not me!!!)
We have many other proyects/ideas/hacks. ATM we are thinking about a cheap scandoubler/flickerfixer solution.
Sometimes we lack info, sometimes we lack time, most of the times we lack money!!! But hey, thats the funniest part of the thing, isnt it?
If we can share/exchange info/knowledge/ideas, please dont hesitate and get in touch with me! Not all the guys speak english in Argentina, but i can be a bridge between you & our people here!

Cheers
Sebastian

Page generated in 0.04278 seconds with 11 queries